“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” -Lucille Ball
This year, for yourself, or for someone you love, give a gift to that will satisfy all your senses with a Valentine’s Day Spa Package.
Couples massage is probably our most popular service for Valentine’s Day, but we do have a few other options for couples experiences as well… Side by side Spa Pedicures + Salt Room Treatments are also fun, loving, and inexpensive ways to be pampered together.
Leaning towards the romantic side, we have a Spaaah for Two package that sets the tone for a romantic spa day for couples. Indulge in the Signature Massage that combines techniques of a relaxing Swedish and therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage, perfectly paired with a Signature Waterside Facial- an essential treatment for skin care, personalized in every way. Then finish off your morning or afternoon with the Salt Suite reserved for two! This decadent package is sure to light the torch and relax, renew, and rejuvenate you and a partner- leaving you closer than you were before!
Needing more ideas for Valentines Day… be sure to check out Spa Specials, always changing for the occasion at watersidedayspa.com/special-offers
Enjoy 5% off gift card purchases with special code: SweetLove
Everyone enjoys flowers or chocolates- but a day at Waterside Day Spa will make memories!
970-875-0271 | 1110 Yampa St. Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 | Book Online
Nex Gen Nails are the hottest nail service available! A dipping powder gel FEELS and LOOKS completely natural, does not require UV light to cure, doesn’t smell like acrylic, is completely dry when the manicure is finished and best of all, DOES NOT DAMAGE the nail bed! Acrylics and gels can cause weak, brittle nails and even promote the growth of fungus. Nex Gen Nails are water resistant, yet they still allow natural nail to breathe, enabling them to grown long and strong.
For the remainder of July, we would like to celebrate our new addition to the menu, by offering NexGen Manicures at $25 off!! Click here to book now!
Dear Friends, Meet COOLA!
Healthy sun care, you’ll love to wear!
COOLA Suncare uses the most innovative, natural, organic, sustainable, and locally sourced ingredients available. The formulas are eco-conscious and always use the freshest, most potent natural and (over 70%) organic ingredients. By incorporating antioxidant-rich Plant Protection® (like Algae and Red Raspberry Seed Oil), their SPF naturally uses fewer traditional—and potentially irritating—sunscreen actives… Thisis amazing, because it means that they weed out all the stuff you don’t want on your skin or in the environment, like parabens, GMOs, and oxybenzone.
SUPER EXCITED to now have Coola Suncare available at Waterside Day Spa:
- Spray Bottles of SPF 30/50 (Available in Unscented, Pina Colada, or Guava Mango)
- Travel Size Spray Bottles of the delicious flavors above!
- Organic Baby SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick
- Sunless Tanning Dry Oil
- Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Moisturizers
- Tinted Organic BB Creams with SPF 30 (such a silky finish!)
- And so much more we can’t wait to show you!
Our top 5 express services to enjoy on your lunch hour…
- Glow On The Go – Mini Facial with Professional Exfoliant – rejuvenate your skin with a boost of radiance. Cleanse, tone, professional exfoliant, and hydrating SPF for the rest of the day! 30 minutes, $65
- Massage Teaser – Focus on any areas of tension in the body to help soothe muscles, stimulate blow flow and as an effect, your brain will operate more clearly/efficiently. 30 minutes, $65
- Shampoo + Blow Dry – YES! Our shampoo and blow-dry is complete with a very luxurious scalp massage and beautiful finish. Perfect for that hot happy-hour date you have after work. 30 minutes, $35
- Reflexology – Tired tootsies? How about a little loving for those feet that carry you around all day. Focus on pressure points in the feet that help relax the whole body! 30 minutes, $55
- Salt Therapy – Breathe easier and get relief from all the allergens circulating with a halotherapy salt room treatment. Refreshing nap included! 45 minutes, $45
So many ingredients! So little time – to understand them all, that is!
Let’s focus on a favorite…
Navigating the retail shelves can be tricky. It can be trial and error trying to learn what’s best for you skin, morning/evening routines, and how skincare needs evolve as the seasons change. Our esthetician have got together and agreed on one powerhouse ingredient that is beneficial for most everyone…. Glycolic acid.
Glycolic acid is an exfoliant, effective for removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion- revealing brighter and fresher skin. Skin care products or professional peels that contain glycolic acid are used often to treat blemishes, scarring, skin discoloration, large pores, and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles. Basically, this ingredient is key to beautiful skin.
If you have any questions about skin care, please reach out to us at Waterside Day Spa. Our estheticians are always happy to do consultations and skin analysis to determine the products that will best serve your needs.