We are so delighted to be reopening our doors to you after a six weeks of being closed. Hoping everyone had time to relax, create, play, practice, design, and connect with yourself and loved ones.
Since we are one of the first industries that if officially permitting leniency in the 6 feet of social distancing, since doing hair and nails is impossible without contact, we are taking extra protocols to ensure that everyone is made safe. Here’s our plan!
- Staff members must self screen for COVID-19 every day, including measuring the employee’s temperature. Waterside Day Spa shall keep records that the screen was completed by having staff members sign a record that the symptom check has been completed. Any employee that exhibits COVID-19 symptoms will be excluded from work.
- All employees and customers must cover their nose and mouth with a face- covering at all times. This includes while receiving hair and nail services. If you require a face mask that does not interfere with your hair color being applied, washed, or styled – we have some beautiful locally crafted masks for purchase.
- Staff members will wear gloves during all times of contact with clients.
- Signs (and official Mitigation Protocols, as required by Routt County) will be posted at the entrance of Waterside Day Spa & Salon informing all staff members and customers that they must avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever, maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another when possible, sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available one’s elbow, not shake hands, or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Staff members have all signed off on receiving and understanding these Mitigation Protocols prior to being permitted to work.
- Wash stations are available right at the entrance to Waterside Day Spa & Salon at the front desk, along with on each hair or nail station. Two restrooms are also available with soap and water. Everyone entering our business is asked to please wash or sanitize their hands before greeting your service provider.
- Other high-touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected and environmental cleaning guidelines from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will be followed (e.g., clean and disinfect high touch surfaces daily or more frequently). We always use hospital grade disinfectants.
- Additional time has been allocated in between all services to fully sanitize all counters, chairs, tables, and treatments supplies before the next guest arrives.
- All stations and seating areas open to the public are at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Older adults (age 60 and older) and individuals with underlying medical conditions that are at increased risk of contracting COVID-19 are encouraged to not visit our business (whether as an employee, customer, or other person).
- Where lines may form at the front desk, six-foot increments at a minimum is marked, establishing where individuals should stand to maintain adequate social distancing.
- Doors will be propped open to increase natural air flow, when weather permits.
Information and regular updates are being shared at www.covid19routtcounty.com. The county’s forum for COVID-19 discussions is at https://www.facebook.com/routtcounty/ and the
local call center phone number is 970-871-8444.
If you have any other questions or thoughts about what we are doing at Waterside Day Spa, please call us at the salon for more information… 970-875-0271.
We are so grateful for you!
With love, from your Waterside family