Nex Gen Nails are the hottest nail service available! A dipping powder gel FEELS and LOOKS completely natural, does not require UV light to cure, doesn’t smell like acrylic, is completely dry when the manicure is finished and best of all, DOES NOT DAMAGE the nail bed! Acrylics and gels can cause weak, brittle nails and even promote the growth of fungus. Nex Gen Nails are water resistant, yet they still allow natural nail to breathe, enabling them to grown long and strong.
For the remainder of July, we would like to celebrate our new addition to the menu, by offering NexGen Manicures at $25 off!! Click here to book now!
Our top 5 express services to enjoy on your lunch hour…
- Glow On The Go – Mini Facial with Professional Exfoliant – rejuvenate your skin with a boost of radiance. Cleanse, tone, professional exfoliant, and hydrating SPF for the rest of the day! 30 minutes, $65
- Massage Teaser – Focus on any areas of tension in the body to help soothe muscles, stimulate blow flow and as an effect, your brain will operate more clearly/efficiently. 30 minutes, $65
- Shampoo + Blow Dry – YES! Our shampoo and blow-dry is complete with a very luxurious scalp massage and beautiful finish. Perfect for that hot happy-hour date you have after work. 30 minutes, $35
- Reflexology – Tired tootsies? How about a little loving for those feet that carry you around all day. Focus on pressure points in the feet that help relax the whole body! 30 minutes, $55
- Salt Therapy – Breathe easier and get relief from all the allergens circulating with a halotherapy salt room treatment. Refreshing nap included! 45 minutes, $45
So many ingredients! So little time – to understand them all, that is!
Let’s focus on a favorite…
Navigating the retail shelves can be tricky. It can be trial and error trying to learn what’s best for you skin, morning/evening routines, and how skincare needs evolve as the seasons change. Our esthetician have got together and agreed on one powerhouse ingredient that is beneficial for most everyone…. Glycolic acid.
Glycolic acid is an exfoliant, effective for removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion- revealing brighter and fresher skin. Skin care products or professional peels that contain glycolic acid are used often to treat blemishes, scarring, skin discoloration, large pores, and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles. Basically, this ingredient is key to beautiful skin.
If you have any questions about skin care, please reach out to us at Waterside Day Spa. Our estheticians are always happy to do consultations and skin analysis to determine the products that will best serve your needs.
The Luxe Oxygenating Facial is an antioxidant therapy that supports the skin’s metabolism and cell turnover. A beautiful alternative to a peel (safe for pregnant and nursing mothers), this facial has a blend of powerhouse ingredients. Key ingredients include B vitamins that hydrate and promote a clear completion, hydrogen peroxide as a topical oxygenating source effective in purifying the skin, and plant based fungi for detoxification, along with the tried and true lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids.
Above all, what we love the most about this facial: this is the facial to do a day or two before a special event, night out, or holiday party that will really take your skin care game to the next level! It stimulates oxygenation and circulation within the skin while rejuvenating sluggish, stressed (depleted by toxins, pollutants, allergens, improper diet and solar damage) or acne skin. The facial will draw a rose flush to the skin, without the deep exfoliation often associated with flaking or peeling.
Love your skin – purified, glowing and beaming with radiance!!
Practice Respiratory Hygiene
Halotherapy is an exposure to kinetically activated dry salt. Micron sized particles are being inhaled while the large salt particles are spread on the top of the skin. Since dry salt is antibacterial and super absorbent it actively kills bacteria and reduces the inflammation in the respiratory system and widens the airways for better breathing.
Medical studies in Europe have proven that the benefits of Halotherapy are accumulative. Many adults and children with asthma, allergies, cystic fibrosis, COPD and other respiratory conditions have found that Halotherapy sessions 2-3 times a week can help mange respiratory problems and reduce the intake of medications.
ASTHMA, ALLERGIES, COPD, SINUSITIS, SMOKERS COUGH, SNORING
HALOTHERAPY IS SAFE, NATURAL AND IT WORKS!
Photo and content provided by Global Halotherapy Solutions.