Many women dream of their wedding day their entire lives. Naturally, perfect skin is a MUST for the big day!
After your other half pops the question, the feelings of joy and excitement can quickly change to stress about planning the party of your dreams. Our estheticians goal is to help alleviate some of the stress by taking care of your beauty and skin care needs.
Most often weddings are planned between six months to one year out… coincidentally, the perfect amount of time to transform the skin. Consider working with an esthetician to develop a skin care regimen and treatment plan to make any desired corrections or improvements in the skin before your wedding day.
Skin, Inc. a national skin care publication recommends that brides (and grooms) receive professional guidance on these three services leading up to their wedding day
1. Skin Care Radiance – Skin care is one of the most important and nurturing things we can do for ourselves. Preventing signs of aging, reducing acne, balancing skin tone, and preserving even skin tones are just a few of the concerns people have.
*At Waterside Day Spa & Salon, we recommend doing a series of skin care peels (3-6, depending on your goals and timeline) up to 60 days before your big event. About three to four weeks before your event, we suggest an oxygenating facial to gently continue exfoliation, while also plumping, hydrating, and reducing any redness.
*Feel free to give us a call at 970-875-0271 to learn more about the Bridal Prep Packages that we offer and to put together a customized skin care regimen.
2. Lash + Brow WOW – Something as simple as a great brow shaping can transform the face. Beyond a beautiful brow wax, we also offer brow and lash tinting with a vegetable based dye that lasts 3 – 4 weeks. Also at Waterside, we offer Lash Lifts, which are a keratin based “perm” for the lashes that curls and lasts 6 – 8 weeks
3. Wax Away Worries – Think about the days before your wedding and leading up to the honeymoon… the last thing you want to worry about is trying to remember whether or not you shaved your legs or risk dancing at your big celebration and forgot to shave your armpits! This also might be a good time for ladies to get a little more adventurous with bikini or Brazilian waxes and for gentlemen to try waxing new areas like ears, nose, or back.
We love seeing what good self care can do for our clients happiness and self esteem… making our guests feel incredible is why all of the service providers at Waterside Day Spa enjoy what we do so much!
Nex Gen Nails are the hottest nail service available! A dipping powder gel FEELS and LOOKS completely natural, does not require UV light to cure, doesn’t smell like acrylic, is completely dry when the manicure is finished and best of all, DOES NOT DAMAGE the nail bed! Acrylics and gels can cause weak, brittle nails and even promote the growth of fungus. Nex Gen Nails are water resistant, yet they still allow natural nail to breathe, enabling them to grown long and strong.
For the remainder of July, we would like to celebrate our new addition to the menu, by offering NexGen Manicures at $25 off!! Click here to book now!
Our top 5 express services to enjoy on your lunch hour…
- Glow On The Go – Mini Facial with Professional Exfoliant – rejuvenate your skin with a boost of radiance. Cleanse, tone, professional exfoliant, and hydrating SPF for the rest of the day! 30 minutes, $65
- Massage Teaser – Focus on any areas of tension in the body to help soothe muscles, stimulate blow flow and as an effect, your brain will operate more clearly/efficiently. 30 minutes, $65
- Shampoo + Blow Dry – YES! Our shampoo and blow-dry is complete with a very luxurious scalp massage and beautiful finish. Perfect for that hot happy-hour date you have after work. 30 minutes, $35
- Reflexology – Tired tootsies? How about a little loving for those feet that carry you around all day. Focus on pressure points in the feet that help relax the whole body! 30 minutes, $55
- Salt Therapy – Breathe easier and get relief from all the allergens circulating with a halotherapy salt room treatment. Refreshing nap included! 45 minutes, $45
So many ingredients! So little time – to understand them all, that is!
Let’s focus on a favorite…
Navigating the retail shelves can be tricky. It can be trial and error trying to learn what’s best for you skin, morning/evening routines, and how skincare needs evolve as the seasons change. Our esthetician have got together and agreed on one powerhouse ingredient that is beneficial for most everyone…. Glycolic acid.
Glycolic acid is an exfoliant, effective for removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion- revealing brighter and fresher skin. Skin care products or professional peels that contain glycolic acid are used often to treat blemishes, scarring, skin discoloration, large pores, and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles. Basically, this ingredient is key to beautiful skin.
If you have any questions about skin care, please reach out to us at Waterside Day Spa. Our estheticians are always happy to do consultations and skin analysis to determine the products that will best serve your needs.