Halotherapy is an warmed and finely crushed dry salt particles in an airtight chamber. Since dry salt is antibacterial and super absorbent it actively kills bacteria and reduces the inflammation in the respiratory system and widens the airways for better breathing.
Studies in Europe and
Russia have confirmed that Halotherapy is safe and helps children effectively manage existing respiratory conditions, support better breathing and build a stronger immune system. Regular Halotherapy, 2-3 times a week, can help prevent the common coughs and colds, runny nose and earaches. In addition, regular Halotherapy also calms the nervous system and helps children to focus better in school as well as sleep better at night.
HALOTHERAPY HELPS CHILDREN TO BREATHE BETTER + FEEL BETTER
While there are many clinical and scientific studies conducted on Halotherapy throughout the world, the FDA has not evaluated the statements made throughout the industry. Halotherapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Equipment by Global Halotherapy Solutions
Practice Respiratory Hygiene
Halotherapy is an exposure to kinetically activated dry salt. Micron sized particles are being inhaled while the large salt particles are spread on the top of the skin. Since dry salt is antibacterial and super absorbent it actively kills bacteria and reduces the inflammation in the respiratory system and widens the airways for better breathing.
Medical studies in Europe have proven that the benefits of Halotherapy are accumulative. Many adults and children with asthma, allergies, cystic fibrosis, COPD and other respiratory conditions have found that Halotherapy sessions 2-3 times a week can help mange respiratory problems and reduce the intake of medications.
ASTHMA, ALLERGIES, COPD, SINUSITIS, SMOKERS COUGH, SNORING
HALOTHERAPY IS SAFE, NATURAL AND IT WORKS!
Photo and content provided by Global Halotherapy Solutions.
A good massage therapist is like a four leaf clover – lucky to have and hard to find!
Usually, St. Patricks day is celebrated by excessive drinking, that old green piece of clothing you defer to every year and odd Irish food that isn’t bad, but not entirely good, either. This year, the rowdy holiday falls on a weekend, so INDULGE!! Let’s honor the Irish with some ‘green’ pampering!
Try an avocado mask! We sell products from Farmhouse Fresh that are up to 99% natural, paraben and sulfate free, and cruelty free. How much greener does it get than that!? Try one of the facial samplers (20% off until St. Patricks Day) like the Quick Recovery Set which includes an avocado mask called the Guac Star. This mask is packed full of vitamins to comfort and nurture skin. Antioxidants like goji berry, pomegranate, and coffee seed soothe dry skin, and anti-irritants like green tea keep hydration locked in. This revitalizing mask is gentle enough to use every day, and is accompanied by two more organic masks; the Splendid dirt mask which is a pumpkin mask, and the Pudding Apeel Tapioca Glycolic cleanser which has hydrating honey and coconut milk to moisturize while you renew.
Deep Tissue, Hot Stones, and Reiki – oh my!
1. The Gift of Self Pampering
Massage makes the best gift because it provides a divine retreat from the hustle & bustle of daily life. Taking time to care for ones self and tend to our bodies is paramount!
- Signature Massage: A beautiful combination of all modalities and mixed pressures to truly customize a massage treatment. Warm towels and aromatherapy complete the experience.
- Warm Stone Massage: Warmed Basalt and Pink Himalayan Salt stones are used as an extension of the therapists hand to release tension and promote relaxation. Special placement of the warmed stones on the body balance energy and activate our relaxation response.
2. The Gift of Muscle Ease
Massage makes the best holiday gift because it alleviates pain and stiffness by increasing circulation, improving flexibility, and releasing crinkles and tight spots from areas that hold tension.
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy: Also known as Barefoot Massage, the Ashiatsu practitioner uses het body weight and foot compression, while supported by overhead wooden bars.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Using firm pressure, myofascial work, trigger points, and specific healing techniques for each muscle group- this modality is ideal for athletes and those who tend to carry a lot of stress in their bodies.
- Cupping: A specialized type of therapeutic (deep tissue) massage uses a light suction to stretch fascia and muscles and to promote circulation/blow flow to reduce inflammation.
3. The Gift of Happy Hormones
A great massage will raise your spirits! When deeply relaxed, the body releases a wealth of feel-good hormones, like oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine. Once your body releases these hormones, they will continue to linger even after your massage is over.
- Reiki: An energetic healing system that utilizes off-the-body hand placements to transmit healing energy from the practitioner to the recipient.
- Reflexology: Stimulate every muscle, organ and bone in the body through pressure points in the feet… a deeply relaxing treatment that realigns the body as a whole.
- Double Decadence: Show yourself a little love too, by treating both yourself and a loved one to a Couple’s Massage, avaiable in the same treatment room.
Give yourself the gift of a super-simple present purchase. Massage makes the best gift. Whether you Book Now or purchase a Gift Certificate at the last minute, your gift of massage will be the easiest gift you give this season—and the most appreciated!