Deep Tissue, Hot Stones, and Reiki – oh my!
1. The Gift of Self Pampering
Massage makes the best gift because it provides a divine retreat from the hustle & bustle of daily life. Taking time to care for ones self and tend to our bodies is paramount!
- Signature Massage: A beautiful combination of all modalities and mixed pressures to truly customize a massage treatment. Warm towels and aromatherapy complete the experience.
- Warm Stone Massage: Warmed Basalt and Pink Himalayan Salt stones are used as an extension of the therapists hand to release tension and promote relaxation. Special placement of the warmed stones on the body balance energy and activate our relaxation response.
2. The Gift of Muscle Ease
Massage makes the best holiday gift because it alleviates pain and stiffness by increasing circulation, improving flexibility, and releasing crinkles and tight spots from areas that hold tension.
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy: Also known as Barefoot Massage, the Ashiatsu practitioner uses het body weight and foot compression, while supported by overhead wooden bars.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Using firm pressure, myofascial work, trigger points, and specific healing techniques for each muscle group- this modality is ideal for athletes and those who tend to carry a lot of stress in their bodies.
- Cupping: A specialized type of therapeutic (deep tissue) massage uses a light suction to stretch fascia and muscles and to promote circulation/blow flow to reduce inflammation.
3. The Gift of Happy Hormones
A great massage will raise your spirits! When deeply relaxed, the body releases a wealth of feel-good hormones, like oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine. Once your body releases these hormones, they will continue to linger even after your massage is over.
- Reiki: An energetic healing system that utilizes off-the-body hand placements to transmit healing energy from the practitioner to the recipient.
- Reflexology: Stimulate every muscle, organ and bone in the body through pressure points in the feet… a deeply relaxing treatment that realigns the body as a whole.
- Double Decadence: Show yourself a little love too, by treating both yourself and a loved one to a Couple’s Massage, avaiable in the same treatment room.
Give yourself the gift of a super-simple present purchase. Massage makes the best gift. Whether you Book Now or purchase a Gift Certificate at the last minute, your gift of massage will be the easiest gift you give this season—and the most appreciated!